50 hl Craft Ale Brewery
Everards of Leicestershire, is a local independent family business founded in 1849 who now own over 175 pubs across the Midlands. The iconic Tiger beer is the most well-known brand and is the Official Beer of many local sports teams. Briggs of Burton built Everards of Leicestershire’s previous 100 hl Brewhouse in the 1980s, based around the 2 Vessel Brewhouse concept.
Everards of Leicestershire are now leading the “Everards Meadows” project. This new development will be their new home with plans to relocate their brewery and offices alongside a new Beer Hall for the public. Briggs of Burton have been involved in the design and engineering of the new Brewery.
Brewing Engineering Services
- Completed an initial Feasibility study to support in the overall equipment sizing and brewery footprint
- Scope expanded to include the Detailed Design of the overall brewery including:
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
- Piping and instrumentation diagram (P&IDs)
- 3D Model
- Capacity planning including utility and effluent loading
- Plant configuration sizing including review and update of vessel data sheets
- Electrical load calculation
- Drainage layouts
- Control system
“We are delighted to be working with the Everards of Leicestershire project team on their new Brewery as part of the Everards Meadows development.”
Julian Bryant, Sales and Proposals Manager